Safari User Instructions
The FOS Rewards program is powered by a third party company which requires cookies to be stored on your computer. A cookie is a small packet of information that identifies you each time you return to the site.
How to fix:
- Open Safari
- Upper left hand corner click on "Safari" (next to the apple icon)
- Choose the "Preferences" option
- Select the "Security" Tab
- Midway down "Accept Cookies" select "Always"
- Click "Red X" to close "Preferences"
- You're Finished
- *Follow the same steps to turn this option back to
"Only from sites I visit"
Still having issues or you don't want to change your security settings?
First time users set-up your account Here
Returning users view your account Here