Rules & Regulations
- Points are accumulated at a rate of one point for every $1 spent on food and beverages, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Points are credited to your account when presenting your FOS Diners Rewards card to your server at the time of purchase to receive points for that visit.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the FOS Diners Rewards card.
- Not presenting your membership card at the time of purchase may delay point accumulation, as member will need to mail or fax the original receipt to Big Steaks Management before account is credited. Members can request credit from transactions up to six months after the transaction date.
- Memberships and all membership privileges will be cancelled after 8 months of inactivity.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Unless noted in the rewards section.
- Points are non-transferable and non-divisible, and may not be combined with other members’ accounts.
- Purchases of Ruth's Chris Steak House Gift Cards are eligible for point accumulation upon purchase at any participating Big Steaks Management location ONLY. This excludes the purchase from our online service or any discount purchases.
- Members can check their account status online or by calling FOS Diners Rewards at 410.653.2133.
- Points are not awarded on any discounts, gift card redemptions or deductions.
- Points are only earned for your portion paid in a split check. FOS members do not earn points when another guest pays for the check.
- The restaurants are not permitted to add points to a member's account for prior visits.
- Member benefits and rewards available only at participating Big Steaks Management locations.
- Big Steaks Management may change or cancel the program at anytime and members should check the rules and regulations on the website, as they are and will be the authoritative statement of the rules in effect at anytime.
- Member must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Membership is intended for individual use only. Points may not be accumulated for a business entity. Accounts will be audited at our discretion and inactivated if fraud is suspected.
- Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Only one card will be issued per person.
- Big Steaks Management employees and family members are not eligible to participate.
- Lost cards can be replaced for a cost of $3.
- To redeem your reward, please call FOS Diners Rewards at 410.653.2133. Restaurants cannot redeem points or issue rewards.
- Membership benefits and rewards are available at Big Steaks Management locations only.